2017 Advanced Admission
Advanced passes are only available while supplies last and must be purchased prior to the start of the fair. Advance Passes are now available to order on-line or by mail (order form located on the ticket page). Phone and walk up orders will begin July 5th.
- Advance Gate Admission (GATE ONLY) Walk Around for $5.
- Advance Gate/Ride Admission (GATE PLUS RIDES) for $7.
- Family Value Special (6 GATE ONLY) Walk Around for $25.
- Ages 4 and over - $8.00
- Ages 3 and under - Free admission to the fair grounds. A separate ride pass may be purchased at the carnival for $8.
Gate Admission Fair Week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 10 AM - 10 PM. Tuesday 9am to 10pm. Expo Buildings open at 10am. Concession stands open at 11am.
Paid Gate Admission includes all day access to carnival mechanical rides. (The concert ticket with gate promotion and advance walk-around pass does not include rides.) Upon entering the gate, eligible admissions will receive a ticket for a ride armband. Take this ticket to the Reithoffer Guest Relation Trailer located on the midway to exchange for your ride armband.
Paid Gate Admission includes daily entertainment at the David H. Litz Grove Stage and Expo II Plaza.
Carnival Operating Hours:
Sunday - 1pm
Monday 1pm, Tuesday 10am, Wed – Fri: 1pm, Sat - Noon
Parking - $4
10am to 10pm Mon, Wed - Sat
9am to 10pm on Tues
Handicap parking is available at the Hannah Street and Weaver Street gates.
2017 SPECIAL ADMISSION DAYS
Senior Citizen Special Admission Days
Tuesday and Thursday free admission 10am to 6pm, ages 65 and over, proof of age required.
Friday – active and inactive military personnel, free admission 10am to 6pm. Proof of service required.
Tuesday – Kids Day
Free Gate Admission for all ages until 11am. (rides/parking not included). A ride band can be purchased for $6 until 11am.
- No pets allowed on the fairgrounds (except medical assistance dogs)
- No alcohol permitted on the fairgrounds
- No weapons/guns permitted on the fairgrounds
- All ticket sales are final - NO refunds
- No video or audio recording devices permitted at grandstand shows
- No professional cameras permitted at grandstand shows. "Point and Shoot", Disposable cameras permitted.